Friday, March 6, 2009

En Route

I'm currently waiting to board my plane at Boston's Logan airport, so this will be my first mobile post. I'm headed to the University of North Carolina for my first Indoor Combined Events Championships with the Heptathlon being Sat + Sunday.
I continue my refusal to do things the easy way as I found out in the terminal that I accidentally booked my flight for next week rather than this morning. On top of which, homeland security tried to take confiscate my pole bag while I was in line. "That's real bad," the guy said, "do you know why the dog is here? I just called in to have these picked up as an 'unattended rug.'" My poles have been mistaken for many things (oars, winsurfing sails, etc) but never a rug.
Anyways, planes here, I'm om board (hopefully so are my poles), UNC here I come.

No comments: