Sunday, June 21, 2009

eugene or bust

The final prep finished today with a final dad's day workout the Chisam way: me and training partner Kasey Hill in the blocks, papa Chisam with the starting gun at the local high school. I've been fortunate enough to make it home for the past few days to re-connect with my original coaches (mom and dad) and enjoy some California sunshine. Keeping with the throwback theme, tomorrow we wake up early and load the truck up for a drive to Eugene for the US Champs. When things get too complicated - go back to the basics.
The decathlon is Thursday and Friday but in the car I hope to finish the revamping of mchisam.com complete with how you can keep up with the meet and even some score cards for those of you really keeping up.

Talk to you soon,
Matt

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Do it. Been following your blog since I saw you at a meet in Texas last year. Good luck.

Matt Chisam said...

Thanks man, I appreciate it!